CDN DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Cloudinary is a platform that delivers media at scale. It is an incredibly feature-rich system offering solutions for both developers and content producers, marketers, graphic designers and media managers. Besides storage and delivery, Cloudinary offers rich image and video transformations with object recognition, smart processing, automatic analysis and large-scale media management. With 5000 new images and videos generated every second, we are looking for new developers to join our rapidly growing team working as an integrated part of the R&D department.
“The most amazing part of working for Cloudinary is the company culture. We feel like members of the family, we are cared for, our voice is heard and we love to work with every team member. Trust me, even though it sounds weird. Come see us ;)” - one of the team members.
We are looking for an energized, brilliant and creative CDN Developer to join us and work on unique challenges of scale and complex functionality while keeping the product fast and simple to use. As a member of the Core Delivery team, you will help enhance, design, own, and maintain Cloudinary’s image & video heavy-duty delivery pipeline.
B2B: 18 000 - 25 000 PLN NET
CoE: 15 000 - 21 000 PLN GROSS
- Leading end to end solutions from requirements to production
- Become a focal point for the delivery infrastructure both internally and externally
- Become an integral part of the team’s knowledge sharing cycle
- Implementation of in-house solutions and integration with external services
- Experiment with new tools, 3rd party libraries and frameworks
- Get deeply involved with all aspects of running a successful SaaS startup. From customer-focused product definition to implementation and scalable deployment
- 3+ years experience in web application design and development
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with at least one major CDN provider, such as Akamai, Fastly, Cloudflare.
- Hands-on experience with web development frameworks
- Support critical production escalation issues
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.