Data Science Intern / R&D TeamWorkplace: Kraków
Codete is much more than just another software company, it’s a place where tech enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel appreciated for who they truly are. We’re experienced, agile and adaptable: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from a variety of industries, and the majority of our teams are made up of senior-level specialists. You never know what interesting challenges are ahead of you at Codete!
As an Intern, you’ll become a part of our Data Science team. At the moment, our primary focus is on using machine learning in the medical industry. We collaborate with Krakow University Hospital on several research projects, and we have organized a medical hackathon together (learn more here: www.hack4med.pl)!
And if you’d like to become a full-time Codeter, we have some exciting news for you. After the internship is completed, there is an option to remain on the team for a longer period of time.
Location: Kraków, Remote
- Training machine learning models
- Implement data preprocessing scripts
- Participate in brainstorming
- Data tagging… not too much though :)
- Paid internship (2500 PLN for full time)
- Flexible working schedule (part-time available)
- Possibility of working remotely
- Gaining machine learning experience by being a part of our R&D team
- Working with deep learning (mostly image recognition)
- Knowledge of Python
- Understanding of core machine learning concepts (at least the basics)
- Experience with Data Science libraries is a plus
- A portfolio of machine learning projects is a plus
- Eager to learn and cooperative
- Able to communicate both in English and Polish
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.