Front-End Developer (React, Gatsby)Workplace: Kraków, Lublin
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Join our Codete family and you will be working within an experienced and extremely agile fully remote team. The team is rewriting software code, which helps to manage the schedule easier and more efficiently.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- using industry best practices of development processes & tools, adapt and improve them
- collaboration with team members and Project Manager
- searching for and recommending the best solutions
- proposing improvements and making a real impact on the final project
B2B: 15 000 - 20 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 16 500 PLN GROSS
- 2 + years of commercial experience in developing user interfaces using React.js
- Very good English skills (at least B2) both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- hands-on experience with Gatsby
- experience in working with Git, Maven, webpack, SASS, AWS Code Tools (e.g. CodeBuild)
- experience in testing (Cypress, Playwright, Supertest)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.