Frontend DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who will join the international team creating a user-friendly web-based GUI to access all their bank different accounts globally. You will take end-to-end responsibility for new development projects with high relevance, visibility, and priority for our clients. You'll be responsible for maintenance of existing software and service infrastructure with additional responsibility for 3rd level client support for specific applications, and for active support of the test phase. You'll have the opportunity to specify, redesign and replace existing software/systems and proactively influence the architecture and the design of our products and services.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, remote
- Development and support of new and existing applications ReactJS / AngularJS
- Participation in architectural design and development
- Performing of code reviews
- Taking part in the estimation and planning process
- Participation in requirement analysis
B2B: 12 000 - 16 000 PLN NET
CoE: 10 000 - 13 500 PLN GROS
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a software development role with project experience; ideally in a financial institution
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, stand up for own ideas and engage in a technical discussion to find the best solution approach
- Very good level of English (B2)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of AngularJS framework
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.