IT Assets InternWorkplace: Kraków
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Have you always been interested in IT, but not necessarily seen yourself as a programmer in the future? We have something for you!
We will give you one of a kind opportunity to join the IT world as an IT Assets Intern and gain knowledge & first business experience from our Specialists! You will work with a super friendly team and learn about the industry, our clients and our company. This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight, develop new skills, and establish a network of business contacts. By joining us you will gain much more than another item on your CV!
- research and evaluation of technical solutions and equipment offers
- assistance in equipment management, inventory of equipment
- delivering and collecting equipment to/from servicing
- managing access control (access cards, parking, etc.)
- equipment dispatch logistics
- cooperating with other departments
- technical assistance in organizing internal and external events (e.g. hackathons, conferences, meetups, webinars, workshops)
- ready to work 30-40h a week (paid internship)
- open-minded and people-oriented
- having great sense of humor (it’s a must)
- eager to gain technical basics
- highly motivated and organized
- able to communicate in English and Polish at B2 level (both spoken and written)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.