Mid/Senior Golang DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We're looking for a Mid/Senior Golang Developer to join the project that we develop with our client from Sweden. Help us create the global e-commerce delivery platform and build a smart transport administration system that will revolutionize e-commerce!
The platform is a SAAS provider for e-commerce shipping providers. We work daily with different shipping companies. For core business, it needs to integrate with shipping companies’ APIs to: Book shipments, Print shipping labels, Access shipment tracking data, Find parcel locations (service points).
Tech stack: microservices in GoLang, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Design and develop microservices using Go, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis and Google Cloud Pub/Sub,
- Deploy to Kubernetes cluster hosted on GCP,
- Work within our Microservices architecture and deliver highly level readable and maintainable code,
- Make key architectural decisions and to help move our platform forward,
- Have direct contact with Codete's business partner.
B2B: 13 000 - 19 000 PLN NET
CoE: 10 700 - 16 000 PLN GROSS
- Min. 2 years of experience with Go essential,
- Communication skills in English (min. B2),
- Experience of working with distributed systems,
- Experience building systems on top of Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.