Mid/Senior Golang DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Europe’s biggest online shop for furniture and living space accessories, currently active in 8 countries in Europe. Our dynamic and international team works with passion and enthusiasm on a big common goal: to revolutionize the Home & Living market. This is a complex market with unique challenges along the global value chain, which we are solving with scalable, technology-driven solutions and vast amounts of data. For this project, we work in cross-functional agile teams for an e-commerce platform for furniture in Germany speaking countries.
Join the team responsible for services and applications which are used to manage and present the whole product assortment to the end-users. This means that these are tier 1, business-critical services/applications, that see some significant load and must be handled with extreme care.
Tech stack: Golang, Docker, AWS Lambda, Serverless, AWS DynamoDB
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Develop software according to department/common standards
- Define and implement scalable, resilient, and maintainable solutions on the application/service level
- Run and own systems, define operational KPIs and alerts, act on them
- Identify possible improvement, help in assembling of technical backlog
- Be able and willing to learn new stuff
B2B: 16 000 - 22 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 18 500 PLN GROSS
- 3+ years working in the web development industry
- 2+ years of working experience with Golang
- Willing to learn at least one more programming language (eg. TypeScript)
- Experience with working on a cloud-based infrastructure, preferably AWS
- Working experience with Docker
- Understanding the tooling requirements of a continuous delivery approach
- Fast learner and passion for emerging technologies
Nice to have
- Experience with PHP (we have some important legacy applications that we gradually migrate to the newer stack)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.