Pre-sales SpecialistWorkplace: Kraków
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We’re looking for a self-driven and open-minded person to join our 5-member Sales team. Your main duties will be conducting pre-sales activities. There are a lot of possibilities to grow inside the team and our company! Sounds interesting? If yes, you know what to do next!
- Conducting pre-sales campaigns
- Maintaining relationships with current business partners,
- Supporting organizational activities and coordination of training, i.e. contact with organizers and participants, handling documents, communication with trainers.
- Working on Revenue Acceleration Platforms f.e. Albacross
- Market research - research on opportunities (e.g. list of companies that have recently received financing)
- Creating new sales channels
- min. 1 year of sales facing experience (a huge plus for working in an IT company)
- Interest in IT technologies
- Excellent communication skills together with great sense of humor
- Results-oriented and adaptable to new challenges
- Great organizational skills, detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English (B2/C1)
Nice to have:
- Experience working with CRM
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.