Senior .NET Engineer (.Net Core, Azure)Workplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Are you passionate about .Net Framework or .Net Core? We have projects which are as diverse as the .NET framework itself. So, don't wait and join our international team which develops a platform for the entertainment industry for the client from the US. We are working with cloud-based tools like Azure IoT, Functions, or new types of storage since this brings us new possibilities and interesting experiences.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, remote
B2B: 17 000 - 23 000 PLN NET
CoE: 14 500 - 19 500 PLN GROSS
- min. 3 years of professional experience in software development using .NET Core or .NET Framework (Web API, MVC, WCF, and other service types)
- Solid knowledge of software development patterns
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and data modeling
- English min B2 spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Experience deploying to a cloud-based hosting environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Pipeline solutions
- Experience with NoSQL data stores
- Experience with third-party service integrations (like Google APIs)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.