Senior DevOps EngineerWorkplace: Kraków
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Cloudinary is a platform that delivers media at scale. It is an incredibly feature-rich system offering solutions for both developers and content producers, marketers, graphic designers and media managers. Besides storage and delivery, Cloudinary offers rich image and video transformations with object recognition, smart processing, automatic analysis and large scale media management. With 5000 new images and videos generated every second, we are looking for new developers to join our rapidly growing team working as an integrated part of the R&D department.
The Kraków Team is responsible for both frontend and backend side development of critical Cloudinary products (eg. the completely new product, Digital Asset Management solution and others) with full ownership over the architecture, technology, development and the process.
“The most amazing part of working for Cloudinary is the company culture. We feel like members of the family, we are cared for, our voice is heard and we love to work with every team member. Trust me, even though it sounds weird. Come see us ;)” - one of the team members.
- Manage live production environments
- Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures
- Provide architectural solutions for complex data and processing requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth
- Manage live environment from server infrastructure all the way to applicative image management layers
- Implement system monitoring procedures
- Design & implement system’s network topology
- Design, implement & develop various solutions according to R&D/Production needs
- Work closely with R&D teams to enable delivering features to production
- Be part of a 24/7 production support on-call rotation
B2B: 26 000 - 31 000 PLN NET
CoE: 21 000 - 25 800 PLN GROSS
- Experience with production systems
- Experience working with dozens of servers online
- Experience working with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service
- Must have experience with: Linux, AWS, MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Web development: Ruby-on-Rails/Node.js, Shell scripting, Networking, Firewalls, Monitoring systems, System security
Nice to have:
- Experience with CDN/Jenkins/Terraform/Chef/Ansible/Saltstack/Python, Continuous Deployment/Integration tools
- AWS Certifications - An advantage
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.