Senior DevOps EngineerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We are looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineers to join our DevOps crew. They are the stronghold of the best practices, DevOps culture and fresh technologies that we implement both to our internal projects and showing our Clients how things are supposed to be done!
More than one quest on your journey. Different projects require a magical (tech) specialization and niche that you might be an absolute expert in. You will join one of our projects where your skills fit just right!
Keep in mind. What is more important to us is experience, knowledge, ingenuity and resourcefulness than a particular technology stack. We are looking for a senior engineer, a consultant and an independent specialist to whom we can entrust the biggest challenges and projects that we have.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 25 000 - 29 000 PLN NET
CoE: 21 000 - 24 000 PLN GROSS
- Working experience as a DevOps Engineer / Software Developer with DevOps orientation
- The Expert in cloud computing (must have AWS or GCP, nice to have Azure)
- Vast knowledge of scalable infrastructure and associated technologies/tools like Kubernetes and Ansible
- Experience in IaaC approach
- In-depth knowledge about CI/CD processes and associated tools
- Experience in high performance and high availability applications
- Experience in shell scripting and one or more of the following scripting languages: Python/Ruby/Groovy, etc.
- Excellent English skills (at least B2+)
Nice to have:
- Big data tool-set knowledge - definition and setup (for example BigQuery or HDFS clusters)
- Analytical tools knowledge - definition and setup (for example Kibana)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.