Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 21 000 - 25 000 PLN NET
CoE: 16 000 - 20 000 PLN GROSS
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Experience with server-side rendering solutions, ideally NextJS
- Very good knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, and NestJS
- Familiarity with TDD and API documentation, ideally with SwaggerUI
Nice to have:
- Paired programming, and other aspects of Extreme Programming methodologies
- Experience with modern CSS solutions, such as SASS, Tailwind, and/or ThemeUI
- Writing unit tests with Jest
- Experience with StoryBook
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.