Senior Fullstack Developer with Contentful (React + Node)Workplace: Kraków, Lublin
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our client based in Finland, we're looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer. Our partner is a software engineering and innovation consultancy working in industries ranging from energy, retail, and construction to media, finance, and automotive. As a part of a product team based fully in Europe, you will be working with a service platform selling the service and product directly to end customers in different countries. Joining us you'll be working with the modern web with the latest technologies, competent team but also modern tools and ways of working.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 18 000 - 22 000 PLN NET
CoE: 15 000 - 18 500 PLN GROSS
- Designing and developing infrastructure for modern contentful based web pages
- Implementing according to designs visuals for components and individual pages
- Migrate WP-based content to contentful by mapping it to the contentful data model and building necessary tools to automate the task
- Ability to Contentful data modeling
- Advanced React front end skills, nodejs, typescript, nextjs/gatsby
- Static HTML and SSR experience,
- Knowledge about visualizing contentful data for the web,
- Setting up the infrastructure to deliver nextjs generated web pages to end-users and for editor preview including CI pipeline and CDN
Nice to have:
- Scrum mastering skills
- Experience in integrating 3rd party services (translation) to contentful
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.