Senior IT Recruitment SpecialistWorkplace: Gdańsk, Remote
Codete's goal is creating an international software development environment - perfect conditions for unique talents from all around the world to grow. On a daily basis, we focus on providing the best candidate experience and we are aiming to be the hiring specialists who programmers actually like!
As a Senior IT Recruitment Specialist, you will be a part of Codete's recruitment team which specializes in hiring hard-to-fill tech roles for international projects (FinTech, HealthTech, Automotive, and many more...). You won't be bored with us ;)
In Codete we love to be up to date with HR trends, share our knowledge and spend time together while having fun. If you feel that we may be good colleagues for you - you know what to do next!
Location: Gdańsk, Remote
Team Size: 13 people
- Conducting end2end recruitment processes (from requirements gathering to offering candidates)
- Sourcing candidates (Backend, Mobile, Enterprise Developers) through your favourite channels
- Conducting interviews (both in Polish and English) to international projects
- Cooperating with our Talent Sourcers, Technical Leaders and Hiring Managers
- Taking care of positive candidate experience
- Implementing your own ideas and initiatives
PS. We don't need KPI's, we just like to work with each other so much that the results come naturally :)
- 5+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- Up-to-date with the latest HR trends
- Knowledge of sourcing methods and tools
- Communication and organizational skills
- Very good Polish and English skills (at least B2)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.