Senior Node.js DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Become a part of our team and join the project for a British company that connects with all marketing platforms that you know and love and brings them all under one roof. The platform is designed for business and marketing leaders of consumer-facing businesses who need real-time access to all their sales, customers, and marketing data; saving time and improving effectiveness.
Tech stack: Node.js, MongoDB, Angular, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Integrations with 3rd parties
- Collecting data and generating reports that can be viewed
- Adding the possibility of easy export to other tools/systems so the data can be used in practice, e.g. for targeting ads on Facebook
- Using internal tools for monitoring, checking the integration status, etc.
B2B: 20 000 - 25 000 PLN NET
CoE: 16 000 - 21 000 PLN GROSS
- 3+ years with Node.js
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB)
- Experience with message queues and batch processing
- Great English skills (B2+)
- A team player with a strong analytical mindset
Nice to have:
- Experience with data processing, 3rd party integrations and API connections
- Experience with Angular
- Good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD
- Microservices-based approach
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.