Senior PHP DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
Completely new API we’ve created for our needs. We're building the way that developers will interact with our product - via APIs. The goal is to enable any developer/person/company across the world who wants to add print into their applications to be able to do so through our API. We, therefore, need to build a world-class developer portal where the customer can manage their full relationship with us (everything from billing, orders, users, analytics, product configuration and management, etc). This is our main focus right now with 95% of new features development, no legacy code, modern stack, good practices and CI/CD.
Tech stack: PHP, Symfony, Angular, React, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gearman, CI, RabbitMQ, Docker
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Developing and improving services that support our platforms and products
- Developing and improving automation of common repeatable tasks and processes
- Working closely with architects to constantly improve our software delivery process, identifying bottlenecks in the process and removing them
- Collaborating with other engineers and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build
B2B: 16 000 - 20 000 PLN NET
CoE: 12 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- Solid experience (min. 5 years) as in web applications with SOA
- Very good knowledge of PHP and Symfony, familiar with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gearman
- Experience with Woocommerce integrations (it would be a big advantage)
- Have mastered test automation and worked in the continuous integration environment
- Understands application security and scalability aspects
- Very good English skills both spoken and written (B2)
- Open-minded, resourceful and enthusiastic, delivers excellently both in a team and independent assignments
- Interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Maths or similar field
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.