Senior Python Developer with AWSWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Our German-based client's main domain is the production of home energy storage systems for storing energy from renewable energy sources. Their leading-edge know-how of modern energy storage technology and digital networking of decentralized energy production offers lots of exciting possibilities. Together we are looking for a Senior Python Developer with AWS to join our team. Our partner sells PV batteries to (mainly) private customers to allow them to use more of the energy generated by their PV system. The goal of the project is to enable offering energy-related services to the customer that make use of the customer’s battery. These services include using the batteries to stabilize the electric grid in Germany as well as supplying the customer with additional energy in times of low PV production. We are building a scalable platform that aims to provide these services to our customers. Our team is responsible for automating: contract creation from orders, market communication (with other parties in the energy market), creating invoices. Our goal is to automate these processes as much as possible. With subsidiaries in Europe and the USA, you'll be part of an exciting international community. If you want to grow with us and help shape the future of energy we are looking forward to your application.
Tech stack: Python, AWS Services (e.g. EC2, API Gateway, Lambda, S3), R, Data Bases, Jira, Confluence
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Co-create and improve the global energy retail platform
- Overlook to complex interdependencies and find the best architectural concept for a digital tool
- Enforcement of DevOps practices
- Develop using modern open-source frameworks and tools like GitLab, Python, AWS Lambda, etc.
- Continuously deliver software in an agile scaled scrum setup
- Share your concepts and knowledge with your team colleagues in Backlog Refinements, Sprint Reviews, Code Reviews and be open to suggestions for improvement
- Improve constantly your Scrum, DevOps and Continuous Delivery skills and abilities
- Keep your knowledge up to date with training courses, workshops and user groups
B2B: 16 000 - 19 000 PLN NET
CoE: 12 500 - 15 000 PLN GROSS
- Working experience in agile cross-functional teams
- Several years of professional experience as a developer
- Experience in conceptualizing software and in the development of backend services
- Experience with CI/CD setting-up
- Very good knowledge of Python (or a comparable programming language) and good knowledge of AWS (e.g. EC2, API Gateway, Lambda, Amazon S3)
- An independent working style with great analytic and conceptual skills
- Ability to work with a completely distributed team where communication is crucial
- Experience in using Jira / Confluence as tooling, version management (Git) as well as relational databases and document-based databases
- Hands-on mentality, ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills as well as a goal- and solution-oriented way of thinking and working
- Experience in test-driven development and continuous delivery
- Good knowledge of English (B2+), ideally also German
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.