Senior Ruby on Rails DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We’re expanding our team in a project for the technology company which develops a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Includes providing the world’s first and only mechanism to achieve a true state of header bidding for the mobile app environment.
The project enables numerous advertisement networks integration in the form of SDK and managing them in one place. There is a possibility of integration with other platforms what makes the project scalable. 350 mln of active users a month benefit from the platform, enabling optimization, publication, and management of application resources of the best distributors.
If you’re interested - join the Codete team as a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer!
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Design and development of new functionalities in our flagship product
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Participate in code reviews, write automated tests and help define our technical roadmap
B2B: 18 000 - 25 000 PLN NET
CoE: 15 000 - 20 500 PLN GROSS
- min. 5 years experience as a Ruby Engineer (not just Ruby on Rails)
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design
- Developing unit tests and automated tests for your code
- Working experience with Kafka
- Experience with Web, HTTP, TCP protocols
- Feeling comfortable with Linux and console applications programming
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken (B2+)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Spark, NoSQL stores (Redis or Aerospike)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.