Senior UX/UI DesignerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
The client's API service is in its development stage and we need a UX Designer with a strong UI foundation to make our API services easy and accessible. We’re looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer who can draw inspiration from businesses solving the same problems (such as Stripe, Twilio, Salesforce and Shopify) whilst bringing new ideas on board :)
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Work on the API portal experience where customers will manage their accounts
- Make the API services easy and accessible
- Help our customers to quickly and efficiently self-serve where possible with their orders, usage, billing, etc.
- Understand our unique selling points and find the best way to convey them to our customers via our marketing web pages
B2B: 14 500 - 17 000 PLN NET
CoE: 12 000 - 14 500 PLN GROSS
- 5+ years of experience in both UX and UI (50/50)
- Already created/designed powerful app experiences
- Tied together user needs, business goals and tech feasibility when designing experiences
- Created and worked with a design system to maintain UI consistency
- Strong UI experience and ability to justify with evidence own design recommendations
- Conducted usability tests on prototypes and live products to understand what is working well and what needs to be improved
- Worked with Figma or other similar design tools (you can choose your own tools!)
- Very good English skills, at least at B2 level (both spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Experience in working on tools or platforms primarily used by software engineers
Your portfolio is crucial in the recruitment process!
Show us your successful cases! Send us a link to your portfolio in the form ;)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.