Senior Visual DesignerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
Together with our business partner, we are looking for an experienced Senior Visual Designer. The UX Design team drives business forward with energy and pace. We solve problems rapidly, wielding data and intuition in equal measure, and finding innovative approaches to many of the complex challenges we encounter as we continue to scale our business. Visual Design plays a critical role in the business, bringing together color, typography, space, and iconography to help people navigate our products. Creating design assets and systems aligned to our brand and user needs will unlock consistency and speed, ensuring customer success at every digital touchpoint.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Creating design material for all digital product applications - desktop, mobile web, and app
- Facilitating and contributing to the creation, adoption, and improvement of design patterns’ and their consistent deployment across all company outputs
- Promote the design system and proactively propose system evolutions, additions, and enhancements
- Contribute to and advocate for visual design standards and language
- Collaborate with visual designer peers, UX team members, researchers, and engineers to solve complex problems to enhance interactivity
- Design by blending product interface (UI/XD, etc.) and brand identity (visual primitives like type, color, etc.)
- Pitches creative ideas that enhance products
- Support the translation of UI components into an accessible, reusable front end library
B2B: 14 500 - 17 000 PLN NET
CoE: 12 000 - 14 500 PLN GROSS
- 2+ years experience in UI or Visual Design role for one or more digital products
- Experience with end-to-end product design
- Ability to present and articulate design solutions and concepts clearly
- Depth of experience in various design tools (product design, prototyping, and animation)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- A plus if you have experience in print production
- Practice self-awareness, knowing your strengths, and always be prepared to learn from others
- Care about accessibility and designing for everyone
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.