Software Developer in TestWorkplace: Kraków, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together, with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
We are seeking a talented Senior/Middle Software Engineer in Test to join our growing team, which will be responsible for developing and streamline web services to delight customers and build a strong and lasting software foundation. You will be working closely with the developers, QA, infrastructure team as well as Product Owners developing our customer-facing applications and/or platform services, but also be involved and responsible to mentor and develop more junior team members, stay up to date with relevant modern technologies and trends as well as keep an open mind to develop and execute new flexible platform-level solutions.
- Developing and create testing tools and frameworks
- Developing automated UI and API tests
- Participating in manual testing sessions
- Staying up to date with related modern technologies and trends
- Collaborating closely with other engineers as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- Mentoring and developing more junior team members
- 5+ years experience as an SDET in web applications with SOA
- A minimum of BSc. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Maths or similar field
- English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Have mastered OOP, SOLID, TDD, and BDD, Cucumber, Cypress or SitePrism, PageObject
- Understands application security and scalability aspects
- Experience with Golang, PHP, k8s, AWS would be a plus
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.