UX ResearcherWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our Client (an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products), we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. The company has more than 100 production partners in 33 countries across Europe, North America, and Australia. In 72 hours they can reach more than 5 billion people and potential consumers in a smarter, faster, and greener way. Thanks to the products being produced locally we produce what the consumers need when they need it, and where they need it. In other words, we reduce waste and carbon emissions. Together we can increase global GDP by effectively supporting - local on-demand production.
UX research is a critical role in the business, enabling us to conduct customer research effectively. Uncovering user behaviors, needs, and cultural nuances in order to evolve products and services that provide value is essential to user experience research and design. The client's API service is in its development stage and we need a UX Researcher who conducts research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys. As a part of our team, you will be setting a clear research vision and strategy for your area but also actively contribute to UX Research processes, documentation, and repositories.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Working closely with cross-functional partners (product management, data science, analytics, business, design, engineering, etc.) to identify and prioritize knowledge gaps in our understanding of our product ecosystems
- Dividing your time across strategic research, problem validation, and solution validation
- Helping your team validate or dismiss the assumptions they’ve had to make so far
- Showing your team how a lean and iterative research approach helps them experiment quickly
- Promoting and educating others about UX and user-focused processes
- Maintaining a high standard for the quality & impact of research
B2B: 14 500 - 17 000 PLN NET
CoE: 12 000 - 14 500 PLN GROSS
- 2+ years experience in applied product research
- Very good English skills, at least at B2 level (both spoken and written)
- Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Experience running studies in a formal lab, an informal lab and remote.
- Experience with a range of qualitative methods including but not limited to interviews, contextual inquiry, concept testing, and diary studies
- Ability to communicate research results to cross-functional stakeholders with data storytelling, presentation slides, and storytelling
- Ability to create a research plan including logical formulation of a research hypothesis.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- A portfolio with case studies that demonstrate process, methodology, insights and application.
- Empathetic with your team as well as customers, especially when you’re communicating research findings, or questioning ways of working
- Practicing self-awareness, knowing your strengths, and always be prepared to learn from others
- Care about accessibility and designing for everyone
- A plus if you have experience in print production
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.